Monday, February 27, 2012

Mustard VS Red

This is what me and my lil' sister wear in my father's friend wedding:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Outfit:
Black top, belt, gold paris veil (unbranded)
Mustard skirt (tailor made)
Beige wedges (st. yves)
bangles (malioboro st.)
Bag (mom's collection)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Little Sister's Outfit:
Red long dress (forever 21)
Grey top, baby grey paris veil (unbranded)
Grey floral shirt (Pasar Senen)
Blue wedges (connection)
Watch (Guess)
Bag (inbeauty olshop)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

actually, my mustard skirt is just finished sewn by my subscription tailor. I'm so satisfied with the result. I bought the fabric by my self and explain the design of skirt that i want to the tailor. And voilaa.. after 2 weeks, my skirt is ready to wear :))
FYI, this skirt is inspired pastelina skirt like in this picture. Quite similar isn't it?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
picture source here

Well, it seems i'm happy sewing my own clothes rather than buying them in the stores.. hehe.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



let's make your own clothes dear..

.Loff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...