Sunday, June 3, 2012

23 becomes 24

Well, it too pass with my birthday indeed (22nd May). Since i was so sick on that day and so busy with work thingy, so i wanna post something about my birthday now :)

I'm so blessed to have lovely friends, family, BF who give me bday greetings by messages, twitter, FB and any other media. Thank you so much for the wishes. Love u all :* :

Now, 23 becomes 24...... uu yeaah~

wish i have wonderfull day ahead :))


Image and video hosting by TinyPicBirthday greeting from my friend, Ami







Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Birthday greeting from BF

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Surprise package fro Kudus :*

 Also got a lovely post from my BF here


Thank you so muchos :'))

xoxo
Phewz

2 comments:

  1. HBD dear ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...