Saturday, November 3, 2012

T.A.G Tosca and Grey

HOLLA! long time not seeing you dear readers....

Sorry for neglecting my blog. Recently, i become a multitasking person. Besides become busy with my work life, i also start to run my own business.

Yuuup... its one of my dream that i wanna have my own label.with my own store :))
So i start to have a little business with my lil sister and mom. I named my label with..
T.A.G TOSCA AND GREY.


Why i named that?

 
Actually, Tosca and Grey its my fave color. Besides, Tosca and Grey are mixture of two color.
Tosca is from Blue-Green (represent of nature color ~ My landscape soul)
And Grey is from Black-White (represent of the nature of man ~ the good and bad). *very philosophy huh? :p

I hope my product is like tagline of landscape "esthetic and functional" even no doubt there were flaws and strengths :)

And FYI, T.A.G is also a abbreviation of Trista.Anca.Giez. My sisterhood-brotherhood nick name :p

Okay, enough for the prologue story. And now i would like to share my label. Tadaaa...

The Logo






Also kindly to visit our Fan Page in Facebook:

Facebook Fan Page. Click Here






We sell Handmade Accessoris and Custom Bag with best quality.

Cmon come and visit our page dear my lovely readers :)))



Many thanks for your kind attention............................





.LOFF.
Phewz


Not allowed to copy and paste photo without permission.
Copyright of Tosca And Grey blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...